Who I am
Hi! My name is Silvia Donatelli and I am a passionate organizer! Even while growing up, I have always loved to be organized. I was excited to organize my toys, binders and such, but it wasn’t until I started working in retail that I realized I have a true talent and gift.
I have a Bachelor's degree in Studio Art and a degree in Interior Design also. Guess what? Home organization and Interior Design go hand-in-hand, so not only will your home or office get organized, it will get organized with style!
Throughout my career in retail and interior design I have always enjoyed creating and renovating spaces. One of my favorite things is to look at a space and envision how different it’ll look after I’ve had a chance to transform it.
Having worked at home goods' stores for many years has taught me how to optimize spaces while using the most practical and useful accessories for my home and my customers’.
I love interacting with people and seeing the joy in my clients’ eyes when they enter their reorganized space. There is nothing I love more than to help others, regardless of the task at hand – I’m a naturally caring person. To be that person who helps turn people’s home or office back into a place where they can relax or work more efficiently is very rewarding to me. I will coach you during the process so you'll learn all the important steps to keep the organizing systems working for you in the future.
Our emotions are connected with our belongings, and they are a big part of who we are. It has been proven that clutter can cause health problems like stress, depression and anxiety. Cluttered spaces affect our concentration capabilities and slow down our brain's ability to process information. Decluttering, sorting and organizing are more than physical actions. Our wellbeing depends on a combination of factors and one of them is the space where we live. An organized and functional space brings us peace, tranquility and the equilibrium that our minds need to achieve goals.
I am also very understanding and do not pass any judgment based on the condition of your unorganized/messy areas because I understand where you are coming from. I understand your needs and I am here to help you.
Let me help you reorganize your spaces. Learn more about my services or contact me here.
Code of Ethics I Stand By
- I will respect my clients, their spaces, and will remain non-judgmental throughout all interactions.
- I will only provide services in areas in which I am competent and knowledgeable.
- If other professionals are needed, I will do my best to connect you with qualified individuals and/or companies.
- All fees for services will be honestly represented and provided upfront.
- Any and all client information will be held with the utmost of confidentiality and will not be shared with anyone.
- Client testimonials and/or photos will only be used with explicit permission provided by the client.
- Any and all fees associated with services will be provided upfront and never hidden.
- For any change in fee structure, a 60-day notice will be provided to existing clients and only effective towards new projects not within original agreement.
- I will not financially benefit from any products and/or services recommended.